Tuesday, August 09, 2005

56 Questions

As lifted from Libelula.

UNIQUE
1. Nervous habits - I bite my nails when I’m stressed out
2. Are you double jointed - No
3. Can you roll your tongue - No
4. Can you raise one eyebrow at a time - No
5. Can you blow spit bubbles – No and that’s just gross…
6. Can you cross your eyes - Yes
7. Tattoos – One in my lower back right side
8. Piercing - 6
9. Do you make your bed daily – I wanna’ say yes, but that would be a lie.

CLOTHES
10. Which shoe goes on first –
The one that’s most accessible
11. Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone? – Yes…growing up they were a great weapon.
12. On the average, how much money do you carry? – I don’t believe in cash. I’m strictly debit card.
13. What jewelry do you wear 24/7? – earrings, watch (unless I’m in the shower)
14. Favorite piece of clothing? – tan low-rise cargo pants

FOOD
15. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? -
I twirl it in a very lady-like fashion. I have EXCELLENT table manners.
16. Have you ever eaten Spam? – Have I? yes. Once. Will I ever do it again? HELL NO.
17. Do you use extra salt on your food? – I don’t believe in salt on anything except avocados.
18. How many cereals in your cabinet? – none. I do have a bag of apple/cinnamon granola.

19. What's your favorite beverage? – Perrier with lemon
20. What's your favorite fast food restaurant? -
Pax or Better Burger
21. Do you cook? - I don’t really know how…

GROOMING
22. How often do you brush your teeth? –
at least twice a day. Then I floss… I am obsessive about oral hygiene.
23. Hair drying method? – hair dryer and big round brush. Approx. drying time: 1 hour
24. Have you ever colored/highlighted your hair? – Yup.

MANNERS
25. Do you swear? –
Not so much.
26. Do you ever spit? - No

FAVORITE
27. Animal -
Dog
28. Food – Vegetable lasagna
29. Month - December (X-Mas!!!)
30. Day - Friday
31. Cartoon -
Daria
32. Shoe brand – for sneakers,
Nike. For flip-flops, old-navy. For dress shoes, Jimmy Choo/Christian Louboutin.
33. Subject in school – British Literature.
34. Color - Purple
35. Sport - Running
36. TV shows – It was Friends, but I no longer watch TV
37. Thing to do in the spring – Put away my coat.
38. Thing to do in the summer – Be outside while wearing the least amount of clothes.
39. Thing to do in the autumn – Bitch about where the summer went
40. Thing to do in the winter – Take a vacation

IN AND AROUND
41. In the CD player? –
DMB and PVD
42. Person you talk most on the phone with? - Dan
43. Reading? – Just last night I finished Bergdorf Blondes by Plum Skye
44. Do you regularly check yourself out in store windows/mirrors? – Sometimes.
45. What color is your bedroom? – Pale lavender
46. Do you use an alarm clock? – Yup
47. Window seat or aisle? - Aisle. I don’t like to feel trapped

DUMB
48. What's your sleeping position
– on my side hugging a pillow
49. Even in hot weather do you use a blanket – Always. If there is no duvet I’d rather not sleep.
50. Do you snore – Not that I know of…
51. Do you sleepwalk – Nope.
52. Do you talk in your sleep – Not that I know of.
53. Do you sleep with stuffed animals - Nope
54. How about with the light on – lights bother me
55. Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio on – Neither.
56. Last interesting person you met – hmmmmmmm I met
David Lizarraga the other day. He was very interesting.

8 comments:

mrs. awesome said...

see i knew you were normal...i will keep you linked. :)

dan said...

i'm one of those men who takes sneaky glimpses at myself in shop windows as i walk by, just to make sure i look scruffy enough.

i can't be doing with looking smart.

AVA said...

very interesting Annush.
Now I feel like I've known you forever ;)

annush said...

Jodee:
hahaha...
what gave you the impression that i might not be normal?

Dan:
you should aim for a nice scruffy/sexy combo. Chicks dig that ;)

Corky:
hmmm...yeah...

Ava:
if that's all it took, then that was easy :)

Mona Buonanotte said...

Did you like the Plum Skye book? I'm always up for a good read!

lccb81 said...

How often do you blow dry your hair? (i.e. 1 hour?!?!?! What the *#&@!!!)

Miss.Q said...

Great Blog.. I been reading thru it, its interesting.:0)

annush said...

Mona: The book was really funny. If ntohing else, it's really entertaining.

Iccb144: Every couple of days. I don't have the time/patience to do it everyday.

Miss Q: Thanks for stopping by!