As lifted from Libelula.
1. Nervous habits - I bite my nails when I’m stressed out
2. Are you double jointed - No
3. Can you roll your tongue - No
4. Can you raise one eyebrow at a time - No
5. Can you blow spit bubbles – No and that’s just gross…
6. Can you cross your eyes - Yes
7. Tattoos – One in my lower back right side
8. Piercing - 6
9. Do you make your bed daily – I wanna’ say yes, but that would be a lie.
10. Which shoe goes on first – The one that’s most accessible
11. Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone? – Yes…growing up they were a great weapon.
12. On the average, how much money do you carry? – I don’t believe in cash. I’m strictly debit card.
13. What jewelry do you wear 24/7? – earrings, watch (unless I’m in the shower)
14. Favorite piece of clothing? – tan low-rise cargo pants
15. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? - I twirl it in a very lady-like fashion. I have EXCELLENT table manners.
16. Have you ever eaten Spam? – Have I? yes. Once. Will I ever do it again? HELL NO.
17. Do you use extra salt on your food? – I don’t believe in salt on anything except avocados.
18. How many cereals in your cabinet? – none. I do have a bag of apple/cinnamon granola.
19. What's your favorite beverage? – Perrier with lemon
20. What's your favorite fast food restaurant? - Pax or Better Burger
21. Do you cook? - I don’t really know how…
22. How often do you brush your teeth? – at least twice a day. Then I floss… I am obsessive about oral hygiene.
23. Hair drying method? – hair dryer and big round brush. Approx. drying time: 1 hour
24. Have you ever colored/highlighted your hair? – Yup.
25. Do you swear? – Not so much.
26. Do you ever spit? - No
27. Animal - Dog
28. Food – Vegetable lasagna
29. Month - December (X-Mas!!!)
30. Day - Friday
31. Cartoon - Daria
32. Shoe brand – for sneakers, Nike. For flip-flops, old-navy. For dress shoes, Jimmy Choo/Christian Louboutin.
33. Subject in school – British Literature.
34. Color - Purple
35. Sport - Running
36. TV shows – It was Friends, but I no longer watch TV
37. Thing to do in the spring – Put away my coat.
38. Thing to do in the summer – Be outside while wearing the least amount of clothes.
39. Thing to do in the autumn – Bitch about where the summer went
40. Thing to do in the winter – Take a vacation
IN AND AROUND
41. In the CD player? – DMB and PVD
42. Person you talk most on the phone with? - Dan
43. Reading? – Just last night I finished Bergdorf Blondes by Plum Skye
44. Do you regularly check yourself out in store windows/mirrors? – Sometimes.
45. What color is your bedroom? – Pale lavender
46. Do you use an alarm clock? – Yup
47. Window seat or aisle? - Aisle. I don’t like to feel trapped
48. What's your sleeping position – on my side hugging a pillow
49. Even in hot weather do you use a blanket – Always. If there is no duvet I’d rather not sleep.
50. Do you snore – Not that I know of…
51. Do you sleepwalk – Nope.
52. Do you talk in your sleep – Not that I know of.
53. Do you sleep with stuffed animals - Nope
54. How about with the light on – lights bother me
55. Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio on – Neither.
56. Last interesting person you met – hmmmmmmm I met David Lizarraga the other day. He was very interesting.