Friday, October 27, 2006

...and they shared shoes...

Girl 1: I can't believe that he cheated on her just like that...they've been together for years. and what's worse, she is staying with him.

Girl 2: I don't know what I would do if that happened to me...that's a terrible thing...and then to find out just because some other chick got jealous, not even the girl he cheated with...

Girl 1: It's a good thing that's never happened to me. I am so lucky that boy really respects me...he would never put me in a position where people would talk about me behind my back and feel sorry for me like we are doing with girly-girl...

Girl 3: Right. I gotta' go...

(she liked girl 2 and yet, she couldn't bring herself to tell her that Boy had put her in that position. Repeatedly. with her. This had all happened before they met, but still...The girls were now "friends...")

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sticky situation. :)

annush said...

thankfully not MY situation...