Monday, October 02, 2006

I'm back!

...and I am exhausted.

Sometimes, there aren't enough hours in a day!

I had a GREAT trip. So what if I didn't get more than a few hours of sleep until like the third night? In the words of a certain blonde I know "we sleep when we are dead!"

I saw my brother Gus and some of my best friends, and together we partied at some really great places. I danced to
Little Louie Vega and Deep Dish. I met a lawyer named Vincent, a financial analyst named Charlie, a real estate appraiser named Louie, promoter named Edoardo, a salesman named Mike and a DJ named Jack. I ate a lot of gluten. Actually, I ate a lot in general. I discovered a place called Really Cool Foods. I had 527 pumpkin spice lattes. I bought everything. I was cold. I wore boots and thigh socks with sweater dresses (I really like that look, I could wear that forever!). I was hugged and kissed a lot. I walked from the Upper East Side to the Meatpacking District. My lips were chapped. I got lost inside a Barnes and Noble for 4 hours and I loved it!

I loved New York for all 5 days I was there.


I was glad I left when I did though.

2 comments:

Rainypete said...

Nothing wrong with a little Barnes and Noble spelunking.

AVA said...

Lawyers, financial analysts, real estate appraisers, salesmen... This post is missing a lot of information tocallita!
Spill.