Friday, December 08, 2006

Priceless...

I am happy.

Today I was 4 hours late for class. I set off the alarm in my cousin's townhouse. My final is on Sunday. Yvette's birthday soiree is on Saturday. Last night I got an hour of sleep. I have a broken nail. It's wicked cold here. I had 3 pieces of cake today. I hate traffic. I have to study. Japancita made friends with the unlikely ally. My Starbucks card ran out of money. I have lots of homework...

...and I can't say how I am going to feel tomorrow or even five minutes from now but at this very moment I am happy, satisfied and most importantly well fed.

I love these moments.

3 comments:

Gabemaster said...

I'm glad :)

Unknown said...

That's the positive attitude we like!

Libélula said...

Those little moments are just priceless! Those fractions of seconds when we feel truly happy, even if the whole world is crashing around us...I hope you have lots more of those, hunny!