Tuesday, May 01, 2007

"Cuando me besaste, me ansteciaste la boca!"

I don't write as much as I used to anymore and if at first it was because I had nothing to say, and then because I promised myself I'd respect my privacy, now it is because I am slowly but surely building a life...or more specifically, having a social life.

Finally, I have come to make a few good buddies. My personal drama has diminished greatly. Old friends and new friends are connected and the fact that I've seen both regularly these past few weeks makes me happy. Sometimes I have found myself torn between where I am and where I want to be but when I am okay with where I am [and that's exactly where I want to be] I feel invincible.

My curtains are up and with them I've learned to close myself off to haters. There will always be haters and you can't beat yourself up over what other people think. You just gotta' keep on swimming and doing your own thing and if something bothers you, just close the curtains!!

And sometimes, you have to stop being afraid and open the curtains. I spent the past month obsessing over the bad. Then when I had the chance to explain myself I was so freaked out that I almost couldn't. But then I opened myself up to the possibility that it could possibly be good [or it was more like I was pressured into believing that it would be]. And it was. Sometimes things change, but just because they are different, it doesn't mean they are bad. It simply depends on the circumstances...

3 comments:

♥PRiNCiPeSSa♥ said...

two words: TE PASASTE!

Bracuta said...

OMG! You really DO have hings to tell me! So do I!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.