Monday, October 01, 2007

A prisoner.

I finally bought furniture. It took me a while, but I have managed to fill my living space with stuff I didn't think I needed but that now I wonder how I ever did without.

So much for being a minimalistic hippy!

It's been a weird week and is only Monday.

Yesterday I asked myself when does it end. Today I wonder if God has something against me. I am almost afraid to go to sleep because I can't even imagine what will come to me tomorrow. But tomorrow is my mother's birthday and regardless of what happens I'll be happy on her behalf.

I feel a little bit weird getting personal on this blog these days. Although for a long time this has been a safe haven for me to write relatively freely having to worry of nothing but hate mail from strangers, it seems like this is becoming a saftey hazard. ` Years after I started writing, my blog has become the hangout of people I know who I would much rather keep at an arms length.

Needless to say, I have become weary and yet I refuse to stop writing. This time around I think that I will simply ommit certain topics in the hopes that "it" will go away. Most would think this is hypocritical on my part; however, it's probably the best thing to do even for myself. Sometimes I deal with things as I write about them...maybe I'm better off not dealing with them at all.

I mean really...if I must deal with them I better do so with tight white lingerie and not here...hahahaha

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello!

I'm Alex, a leading editor of darsy.net and xxx-sextoys.net. I've found your site in google search and it seems interesting to me. That's why I would like to offer you a useful for both sides Link Exchange. I'll place your link on darsy.net and you'll place my link to http://www.xxx-sextoys.net with text 'Online Sex Toys store' on your site. Are you interested? Is it ok for you? Please, let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks for time.
Regards, Alex
mail: palexik@gmail.com

Dahlia said...

hey Annush, long time no read. I was just posting old entries onto my current blog and thought I would see if you were still writing (it's Dag, or Dahlia, whichever you remember!). I am glad to see that you are. I too had some problems with unwanted people reading my blog, so I changed the address. Nothing else changes and you can give the new one only to people you want reading it. Just a thought!