Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Bloomberg @ BB King

God, I am so tired!!!! I have had a very busy week- and it's not over yet!

Last night I was at
BB King at a campaign party hosted by NYC's Mayor Bloomberg. It was a pretty good party with an amazing turnout. I was really impressed. Joe (my boss) and I stayed there for a while, and after we hung out with "The Team" for a bit, and showed our support to Bloomberg, we went on our merry way.

Lately I've been feeling like I am doomed to forever be a part of someone's campaign. I guess that coming from a long line of civil servants, it's something that's second nature to me. But in any case, it's something that I have fun doing, even though it requires A LOT of work.

Anyway, here are some pictures from the event...and you know the deal, if you live in NY don't forget to VOTE FOR MIKE IN 2005!!!!

hahahaha





1 comment:

Gabemaster said...

Kewl :) I voted for him and will vote for him again. He shook my hand once which was cool but I have shaken Giuliani's hand three times. Hehe I know is no big deal but is still cool, last time I jokingly told Giuliani that he should be elected not only President but Emperor of this country and he just laughed. i agree, Vote for Mike!