Friday, May 06, 2005

Greetings from the middle of the Atlantic!

An opportunity to blog came on...I couldn't resist...

Things I've learned in the past 3 days:

1.Only old people take these kind of trips.
2.There is such a thing as soulmates.
3.Dressing up is fun.
4.I really do know people EVERYWHERE...
5.Claustrophobia is underrated.

Oh! and I am the proud aunt or grandma or whatever of 5 lovely puppies. It was originally 6 but one died. Oh well! Go Katerina!!!

I am off. I'll write again when I am on dry land.

miss you all!!!

ana :)

PS- Grandma has been acting quite normal. I'm really proud!!! But let me not say any more so I don't jinx it...
mom-me-grandma

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A, where are you? On the ferry??

Robert_M said...

Are you on a wifi ship?

Bracuta said...

Ana!
We miss you!
I hope you've taken a few pics...
Te tengo un chisme para cuando vuelvas...
;-p