I LOVE LONG WEEKENDS!
I LOVE THE FACT THAT MY B-DAY FALLS IN ONE!
Anyway, in my best efforts to do anything but actual work today I have been amusing myself with the internet. I really do wonder what people did at work before the internet...
- So apparently now little Maddox and Zahara Jolie each have their own blogs. Those are actually quite funny.
- A lady in New Hampshire filed a complaint with the state because her doctor called her obese. I really do hope that my tax dollars aren't being spent in such nonsense!
- Meanwhile, all the states got fatter except for Oregon. I think that someone should go advice the nice people of the CDC or the surgeon general or whoever is in charge of obesity policy making that until the country becomes more activity friendly or a bag of lettuce costs less than a loaf of bread, the trend will probably continue.
- Cindy Sheehan returned to Crawford in the hopes that Bush the dumbass will see her. If I were Laura Bush, I would be beyond embarrassed to have as a husband a President who will not even show the slightest remorse for getting other people's kids killed. He remids me of Lord Farquad in that scene in Shrek where they are having the tournament and he is like "Some of YOU may die in the attempt, but it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make". UGH! Meanwhile, he thinks that embryos shoudl have rights. Nice.
- The Kodak people are going to be downsizing due to lack of demand in their photographic products (film, and photo paper). I actually feel kind of bad about this. Dan and I were talking the other day about the fact that he is probably the last person in the island of manhattan with a camera that requires film and shit.
So yeah...that's what has kept me amused today. I hope the day ends quickly. I NEED THE WEEKEND TO COME!!!!!!!
Oh and go wish a happy birthday to Fico who turns 20-a lot today ;)