Thursday, April 20, 2006

So it is 4-20...

It always comes so quickly...

Anyway...

I took my last final today. I am so glad. I can finally get a good night sleep, which is something I haven't done since a couple of days before I left to Cabarete. I am so exhausted. But I can't complaint because it's been worth it. For the past two weeks, I've worked hard, played hard and have somehow managed to come out unscathed. So what, if I have neglected certain aspects of my life as a result? :P

Today I found out that I aced my Chemistry final and that I don't have to take my Physics final. I am totally stoked about that. A little celebration is in order but I think my own personal I-am-finally-on-vacation-and-I-aced-everything joy is going to have to take a back seat to everyone else's 4-20 celebrations and Annina's return and a whole bunch of other stuff...

This is like having a birthday on Christmas...quite unfortunate.


I may just make that first move today after all. If only for entertainment's sake...

You know all the right people
You play all the right games
You always try to be
Everything to everyone
-Everything to Everyone by Everclear

2 comments:

Matt said...

Congrads on finishing your finals! I'm still jealous that you were in Cabarete, the place is awesome.

Grant said...

Good luck, party gal. Are you through with classes, or do you have more?