Monday, April 03, 2006

Uff!

Note to Self: Redbull is very bad. It will keep you from sleeping for hours after ingested and while under its influence, it will cause you to write things that will make you seem like you are on speed, to say the least.

That said...fun though Saturday night was, it wasn't nearly as hyperactive as it appears in writing. I would totally delete that post if it weren't for the fact that I don't believe in deleting stuff.

I do tend to get carried away when I get excited though.

You should have seen me when I met the Clintons...

4 comments:

Grant said...

What did you say when you met the Clintons? "Die, American capitalist pigs!" :p

Mona Buonanotte said...

It's okay to be a DJ groupie, and I'm sure he would be delighted to spew forth your love child! (As long as he cleans up afterwards.)

Bracuta said...

lol

Libélula said...

I gotta say...that was an awesome, awesome performance by Richie...I couldn't have asked for a beter one. I was glad to see you there, sweetie!