Thursday, December 28, 2006

2 years-24 months-104 weeks-730 days



Today my blog turns 2 years old.

Frankly, I didn't think it would make it to 2 months old.

A little while ago I browsed through the past 2 years of writing and I couldn't help myself but be amazed as to how much of myself I have shared with the rest of the world. Although this was originally intended to be a place where I could bitch about all the things (and the people) that pissed me off, it slowly but surely became a platform where I could say what I was thinking even when often times it was just too personal.

I've been judged because of this blog and I've lost friends because of this blog. I have also made friends because of it and managed to say the things I couldn't say that have since made all the difference. All in all, my blog has been like a good friend.

Thanks for reading, thanks for sharing, and thanks to the Gods of the internet for giving me a platform were I can keep myself sane.

xox-

annush!

2 comments:

Bracuta said...

Happy Birthday dude's blog!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

WoW, keep it up girl !
Best wishes for the new year.

Lokita