Tuesday, January 16, 2007

"Don't text me. Okay?"

Miami is a very interesting place.

I am not going to say that I am crazy in love with it yet, but I think it's safe to say that I don't hate it anymore. Sure, it's been like 4 days but so far the 4 days have been good- and it hasn't been because I've been out partying like a rockstar (that's this weekend).

I've come to the conclusion that the reason why I am here is for some more self-exploration and discovery and also to build better relationships with some of the people who are closest to me. This is including but not limited to the people who are in my geographic area.

It's very likely that some of the choices I'll make in the near future might piss off some people because it's only been 3 days and I'm already looking for ways to deviate from the original plan but I'm okay with that. Really. This time around I find my nervousness comforting and I have gotten my sense of adventure back :)

I may even consider using something 1 day past its expiration date!

No comments: