Thursday, February 01, 2007

"Fussball is the devil"

I hate tourists. Tourists suck. When tourists flock to a place for a specific purpose, they suck even more. The Superbowl is the devil.

Need I go on with this?

The Superbowl is this weekend and Miami has slowly but surely started to get taken over by tourists. Miami Beach has been invaded. And then there is me, just trying to get to work on time, just trying to drive home, just trying to live my quiet little existance and not doing a very good job at it. In all seriousness, it's like the football freaks are everywhere.

Have I mentioned that I am not really into football?

I think that this weekend I am just going to buy myself a DVD player, rent a few movies and stay in bed. I kinda wanted to go check out Miguel Migs on Saturday but Nicole is leaving so once again I will be officially out of party friends. I NEED NEW FRIENDS! I suppose I could go to the party by myself and make some party friends while there, but it's not the same...*sigh* And last night we went out and befriended some really nice guys; however, they are all CPAs. Enough said.

I hope things start to look up some...
-------------------------------

Note to Self: A frozen lasagna will take like 10 hours to defrost. And no, the microwave doesn't really work for the defrosting purpose.

1 comment: