Saturday, February 24, 2007

When it rains, it pours.

The other day I was talking to my friend Ellen when she mentioned that bad things always happen in threes. Considering that normally things work out pretty well for me, I wasn't really worried. I mean, the only bad thing that had happened to me in a really long time was my computer dying on me but that wasn't even so bad because it was still under warranty.

Well...apparently Ellen was right.

Let's see...my laptop died, the charger for my iPod died too so that sucked, I got into a car accident (more like someone crashed into me while my car was parked!), I lost my new D&G glasses, I haven't even moved in and I am already having issues with the association in my new building, I still can't find furniture I like (though now I own a bed, a TV, and a coffeemaker!) and I'm afraid of what might come to me in the next couple of days!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

I need love...

No comments: