Sunday, December 09, 2007

Holiday musings...

It feels like I haven't written on this thing for a very long time...

I've been sick. For a couple of weeks my kidneys took it upon themselves to ruin my life. Luckily, I went to the doctor when I did, got my meds on time and was diligent about taking them because this could have been REALLY bad.

Moral of the story: Take your kidneys seriously and cranberry juice is your friend.

That said, the holidays are fast approaching and other than the few pounds I've gained from all the pie eating I've been doing, I have nothing to show for it. Not even Holiday spirit. It's been a difficult year so for that alone I should be happy that the end is fast approaching; however, it's not happening [and I care that I don't care].

Again, I feel like something is going to happen soon. You know, one of those life altering somethings that one day you'll look back on and say "yeah, that was pretty definitive". I can't imagine though what this could be because this past year alone my life was flipped upside down.

I guess we'll see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope all is well with you.
we miss your writing.

Happy Xmas