Sunday, January 16, 2005

On lo-carb bagels...

Last night Jenny, Alicia, Margherita and I decided to order in while we were watching Napoleon Dynamite (weird movie!).


Anyway, we agreed to get our food from Hot & Crusty because they are fast and efficient. While we were placing our order, we were advised that they were out of whole wheat baked goods (which is bad because I am not a fan of white bread at all) but that they would give us lo-carb bagels as substitutes.

Now I don't know what exactly was going through my brain when I agreed to that substitution, all I can say is that it was a horrible idea!!!

Lo-carb bagels taste horrible. They look like bagels but that's about as far as it goes. They have a weird texture, an even weirder flavor and then a horrible after taste.

Needless to say, I won't be having those anymore. I would much rather count the calories of everything that goes in my mouth instead of the carbs. In my experience, lo-carb equals lo-flavor.

...now I am hungry...

No comments: