Sunday, October 09, 2005

Musica loca para bailar!

"I can't sleep, something's all over me,
Greasy, insomnia please release me,
And let me dream about making mad love on the heath..."
-Insomnia by Faithless


I have done nothing productive in the past week unless you count drinking, smoking, dancing and shopping as such. This vacation is going to age me 10 years.

It's been a while since I have slept longer than four hours. I would say maybe about a week if not more. I'm so tired there are no words. This weekend I had every intention of catching up on my sleep and stuff but between the guests that come over and stay until ungodly hours and the dogs that start barking at like 6am it's been difficult.

Friday night I tried to be in bed midnight, was really in bed at 1:30am and woke up at 6am. Last night, though I had agreed to go to Ricky's birthday party and then was planning to go to
Mr. Black's party, I went to bed at 8:45pm. Lilly, however, woke me up at 9:30pm to drag me to Ricky's and after a 25 minute discussion I went back to bed with the promise that I'd wake up an hour later and go join them at the party. I was lying. At 10:30pm Sarah woke me up to remind me to call her if we ended up going to Mr. Black's party. I went back to sleep.

At 1:30am Gus wakes me up again to ask me if I wanted to go to the
Mr. Black party. At that point I had been woken up so many times that I was just like "let me put on some jeans".

*This Mr. Black was just too popular last night!

At 2:30am, Gus, Tabatha, Cesar, Miho and I* headed out to a party that was almost an hour away in a farm. It was raining cats and dogs so when we got there was a huge puddle of mud to get into the place. But the music was pretty good. We were around for
DJ Scoy and Mr. Black. We left almost at 5:00am and voted against the after-party once we got home.

I really wanted to go to this party and had a good time while there but I am convinced that the party would have been WAY better had it not been raining.

Today I woke up at 10:00am. I had breakfast and have been bumming around ever since. It's still raining. I think I should go back to bed...

I also think I should throw my camera in my bag...I'm slacking off with the pictures.

***UPDATE: For pictures click here.

*Not necessarily our real names

6 comments:

Jonas said...

Was it like the "rave in the cave" in The Matrix: Reloaded

annush said...

Hmmm...I've never seen the movie but I have been to a rave in a cave here as well. La Guacara Taina, aka The cave, has hosted some of the best DJs in the world. Great parties!

Jonas said...

Cool. I love those kinda parties. In Gainesville I went to a Paul Oakenfold concert and a George Acosta concert. They both rocked the house. The only reason I mentioned the movie was because of the mudd. In Reloaded Zion is an underground city so there is a lot of dirt.

Grant said...

Party on, girl! With the right drugs, you don't need sleep. Since you're going to be a slutty beach nurse for Halloween, I recommend you start self-medicating now for practice. :p

Kiki A.Ortiz said...

hubiera sido mucho mejor si no hubiera llovido es cierto..

descansa un chin

Libélula said...

Glad to see you're having such a great time on your vacation, sweetie!!!