Thursday, January 12, 2006

24 UPDATE!

A dear friend called me just as I was about to leave class to tell me that Miss Jolie, Mr. Pitt and the kids were on their way to lunch at a particular eatery where I seem to spend an awful lot of time. Needless to say, rather than go running like I should have, I head over there.

We had all the especifics: vehicle, location, time, who was there...

It was all great except that apparently they had a change of heart and went to another restaurant I don't really like all that much.

Anyway, I was all bummed out because I didn't get to see Angie again (this is all about Angie) so I couldn't even work out. I decided to head to the bookstore so I could keep looking for my Anatomy book. On my way there I stopped to put gas in my car and while there I saw her!!! I got so excited that I nearly drove off with the pump still on my car...

No. Really. What I did do was call Annina right away to scream in her ear and tell her.

This is the second time I have seen the woman. I would totally let her have her way with me!

=========

Onto other celebrity news Dr. Brian Weiss who has written many best sellers on the subject of reincarnation and past lives, including the last book I read for fun, will be holding a workshop here in Santo Domingo next month that I will most definitely attend. This is great. He is saving me a trip to Miami for the sake of therapy...Woo Hoo!!

2 comments:

Tetey said...

girl!!!! you don't know how bad I just wanna hop on a plane and go stalk those two!!!! I'll let you have angie but just give me.......BRADDDDDD!!! for crying out loud, he is just delicious!!!
;-P

Good luck on your new adventure!!!

androidette said...

_Want to know how fudging geeky I am? I squealed when I read @ PH "reader Annush enough for sending us these exclusive pics she took with her camera phone" while thinking: "I've e-mailed her & I read her"; yes, that geeky.