Monday, July 27, 2009

Accidents.

Everywhere I go there is always something to remind me of another place and time...

Last night I dreamt that I had a one night stand with someone I love/hate and got pregnant with triplets: Martina, Cecilia and Andreas.

Oh yes and I had them...

I don't remember the rest of the dream, but I remember the panic and the three names which was in itself enough to panic me into a rude awakening. I mean, seriously, three kids out of one accident is like karma on crack. Not even my baby craving uterus would be happy at such news!

But then all morning I've been in anguish over what I would do if those were the cards I was dealt...

I have faced the fact that I'm not getting any younger and coincidentally, I am probably not any closer to having a baby than I have been. However, I do want a baby badly -but just one. What would I do if I were to accidentally end up with a litter?

My step mother was 40+ years old when she got knocked up with my youngest sister.
Two of my friends had been dating for a month when she got pregnant with twins.
My mom's friends had her first child with the help of every fertility drug known to man, and then somehow, 4 months later, got naturally pregnant with triplets.

Martina. Cecilia. Andreas.

I will take what I can get.

No comments: