Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Read a book!

There is something magical about literate people. You know, those who seem to remember how to put letters together into words that somehow thread into coherent sentences and those who have opened those things filled with words linked together to tell a story.

Ahhhh I love literacy.

Anyway, I have been carrying a book around for like 3 days and have been unable to even open it and it's making me crazy. As my MBA program is slowly but surely coming to an end, I am trying to revert to the old me all the while I find new interests in the process. It seems like only yesterday I was starting school but it's been 18 months and this blog, which has been neglected to no end since I began, serves me as a reminder.

As I get older and learn different things and become different things, it occurs to me that maybe the definition of Annush is not so much all the things that I could be or the things I have been, but simply the person I am along with the things that I like. Call me a snob if you will (I've been called worse) but the fact of the matter is that I've managed to find a way to merge who I am and who I want to be and I have never been happier :)

No comments: